Arlington Heights Restorative Dentist
Our Restorative dentist in Arlington Heights procedures carried out to treat an infected tooth or replace a missing tooth. There are many procedures under restorative dental care, and we will discuss each in a moment. But before that, what is the importance of restorative dentistry?
- Filling holes caused by decay ensures your teeth remain well-aligned.
- Replacing missing teeth makes it easier to maintain proper oral hygiene.
- Replacing lost teeth ensures your teeth don’t move towards the spaces, affecting your teeth’s alignment.
- It improves your smile, which can, in turn, improve your self-confidence.
- It improves your speech, especially if you were missing front teeth.
Our state-of-the-art office is designed with your care and comfort in mind. By maintaining a position at the forefront of the latest advances in care, we help our patients maintain optimal oral health and beautiful smiles.
In keeping with recommendations of the American Dental Association, our dentist encourages patients to visit us twice a year for a checkup and professional cleaning. In this way, we can monitor your dental health and provide preventive care to lower your risk of dental disease.
you can feel confident that your smile will look and feel like brand new. To schedule your next appointment,
We believe that no one should ever feel embarrassed or ashamed to share their smile. Our cosmetic dentists help transform smiles into the healthy and beautiful, white smile they’ve always wanted. Whether time has changed your smile, or an imperfection or lost tooth is making you uncomfortable to smile, our cosmetic dental services can brighten and restore your broken smile to it’s original look or even create a whole a new look
Dental Crowns & Fixed Dental Bridges
A dental crown is designed to fully cover the remaining shape of a natural tooth, restoring much-needed strength, protection, and aesthetic value without requiring extraction. Our doctors recommend crowns in several situations, including:
- Significant tooth decay that can’t be repaired with a filling.
- A dental injury.
- Noticeable cosmetic concerns, like misshapen tooth structure.
- Restoring a tooth treated with a dental implant.
- Restoring a tooth treated with root canal therapy.
Arlington Heights Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment Options
It’s no secret that restorative services rank high on the list of things that most people never want to experience in their lifetime. The good news is that advances in treatments and technology have made restorative dentistry more enjoyable and pain free for patients.
Call us today if you are in need of having a tooth, or even your entire smile, restored. If you are experiencing any sort of pain or discomfort, Dr. Bilus and his dental team has continued serving the families of the Arlington Heights IL community and surrounding areas, schedule an appointment online here.